TyneFlyFishing holds health and safety in the very highest regard therefore as well as the usual risk assessments associated with our everyday activities we will strictly adhere to the latest Government guidelines re Covid related restrictions.
Please respect these coronavirus guidelines which are to help ensure that not only you, but also other anglers, ghillies and walkers, are protected as far as possible:-
1. Social Distancing, Always keep at least 2 metres away from ALL other people on the river (unless in your own household). In particular do not shake hands with anyone.
2. Do not share cars, boats, huts, tackle, nets, crockery, food etc with anyone else (unless in your own household).
3. No longer expect any ghillie to shake your hand, set up your equipment, make you cups of tea, or drive you round the beat. Do not hand any tip directly to the ghillie. Leave it where it can easily be found.
4. Bring your own food and drink and do not share
5. Bring your own hand sanitiser and wipes and use regularly during the day, especially if you have to use any WC provided by the fishery (try to avoid if you can). Wash your hands regularly wherever possible.
6. Wear gloves when touching doors, gates, styles, fences or any equipment that is not your own.
In addition you must use your own common sense at all times to reduce the risk of cross infection. If in doubt, don’t do it!
Please feel free to contact me regarding any specific questions you might have regarding Covid related practices.
Neil Lobban 1st February 2021